Release Candidate 2 (Version 3.3.1-post04) for our next stable release is on its way to the distributor today. This is what has changed in comparison to RC1 (3.3.1-post03):
- check_netapp_anycli.pl: flexible check with fully customizable CLI commands
- --display_factor for the 7m-snapvault-check
- lun-size object added to getter (corresponding check will be included in the stable release after next)
- --skip_reason for the Vserver check
- FIX: Handling of non existent sensor lists in the shelf environment object
All customers that have RC1 will automatically receive RC2. Also, you are welcome to request this release, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.