We are releasing version 3.4.1 on march 7th. One of the biggest chances compared to version 3.4.0 that we shipped not long ago is that VServer or Node no longer have to be specified for the usage check.
The most important new features for 3.4.0/3.4.1 are:
- ShelfEnvironment checks a Shelfs temperature, power-supplies and sensors
- Check for non-zeroed spare disks with the Disk check
- BadlyPerformingDisks for detecting unbalanced disks usages
- New check_netapp_mc_config.pl for checking a Metroclusters mode and configuration
- New option --avg in PerfCpu (for getting the averaged usage)
As always, you can find the complete release history on our front page netapp-monitoring.info.