UPDATE: We had to remove this testing-release due to a critical bug. It has been replaced by 3.7.1_02 which fixes that bug.
Starting tomorrow, our clients interested in testing new features can download the latest unstable release, version 3.7.1_01, from the Q-Portal.
New and improved
- New switch in PerfVolume: --math=average|total
- New metric in Sis: changelog-used-percent
- Usage-check: --check_only=500GiB..1TiB (ranges for adaptive thresholds)
- New check: FCPAdapter checks fcp-adapters status (online, …)
- New switch --ignore=^temp__ in perfdata-getter – this is the default!
- ClusterPeerHealth: Returns „UNKNOWN – No matching instances found“ instead of
„no data“ if no peer has been found