We have release the first RC for the upcoming stable version 3.10.0 as version 3.9.2_10.
New and improved
- New check PerfSysNode (amends PerfSys for clusters with DataONTAP 8.3+)
- New check LunAlignment
- New check PerfAggregate
- New check check_netapp_asup.pl monitors the autosupport-log for failed transmissions.
- Much better documentation for the growth metric of OvercommitAggr
- Add option --check_only=with_lun|without_lun to SnapshotLessVolume
- Enhance UsageTrend: --what=inodes interpolates the usage of inodes and warns if the number of available inodes will be reached within a given time.
- Enhance check_netapp_takeover: checks the metro-cluster configuration
- Snapshots --older_than and --younger_than accepts also seconds, minutes and hours (plus days and weeks as in previous versions).
- Better error handling if --storedir points to a non-writable directory
- Sis: Handling of volumes where an error occurs while fetching the status values
- Head: Fixed several more and less cosmetic issues when one node is down
- Disk: Fixed --what=non-zeroed-spare
- UsageTrend: Fixed handling of offline or otherwise not available volumes.
Download & Testing
Testing and feedback of this RC1 is highly appreciated. Customers can download the version 3.9.2_10 from Q-Portal. (If you do not see the unstable version please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a beta-version access.)